1. Do not listen to those who say that Ukraine is a beautiful country. They blatantly lie!
Photo: Bakotskyi Bay
2. Well, you see that they are misleading you.
Photo: Carpathian mountains
3. It is a dark and gloomy region. You'll definitely get a depression staying there.
Photo: dendrological park in Kirovograd
4. And note that everything is faceless and dull in Ukraine. Even the houses! All as one, were built by the same pattern.
Photo: 'Manufactura' outlet village near Kyiv.
5. And what is even worse, it is Ukrainian apartment buildings. Gray and gloomy houses, the true Soviet style.
Photo: Mural named 'The time of changes', Striletska Str., Kyiv
6. There is no ancient architecture in this country at all. Yes, they have never even heard about an architectural masterpiece!
Photo: Chernivtsi National University of Yuriy Fedkovych
7. Forget about finding the castles here. Castles do not exist in Ukraine and have never existed. And if there were some, those ones all have been demolished. Ukrainians are the true barbarians ...
Photo: Kamenetz-Podolsk fortress
8. But seriously, does this country have a past at all?
Photo: Chervonohrad Castle, Ternopil region
9. And the center of any city - is a kind of a hole, just an urban slum.
Photo: City of Lviv
10. Сity panoramas can not be viewed without compassion for its residents.
Photo: Kyiv, Vydubychi Monastery
11. And in the evening it all looks even more frightening.
Photo: Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
12. Seriously! It's dark and scary. Never go for a walk at night.
Photo: Kyiv at night
13. It's not worth it. It is better to close all doors and windows and stay at your hotel.
Photo: Kyiv at night
14. Although which hotel we are talking about? Because there is no decent hotel.
Photo: Kyiv, art hotel 'Baccarat'
15. Ukrainian hotels are actually horrible.
Photo:Photo:PPhoto: Kyiv, the InterContinental Hotel
16. All cafes in Ukraine are nothing more than buffets with cockroaches!
Photo: Cafe in Pinchuk Art Center
17. Don't make me mad saying you can find something interesting in this country.
Photo: Thermal Waters of Kosino.
18. Imagination - is not a strong point of these people.
Photo: the upside down house, Polanica village, Carpathians.