1.Ukrainians have no idea what to do in their leisure time.
Photo: The Kyiv Sea Regatta
2.What about festivals and celebrations? There is a permanent war - all over Ukraine, on every corner. And all Ukrainians drive tanks and use grenade launchers.
Photo: Christmas in Lviv
3.There's nothing to do in Ukraine. There's no entertainment at all.
Photo: Park "Kievan Rus", Kopachiv.
4. There are neither celebrations, nor festivities. Ukrainians don't have their own traditions, as well as their own history.
Photo: Festival 'Trembitas call to Synevyr'
5. We can't even tell about the local dainties. They simply don't exist!
Photo: Ukrainian local cheese and wine
6. Is it food? Ukrainian cuisine is simply disgusting. Borscht ... who was only able to come up with this dish?
Photo: Kryivka restaurant, Lviv
7. No drinks! As we noted, Ukrainians themselves don't produce anything.
Photo: ethnographic tourism center 'Frumushika Nova', wine cellars.
8. No museums and art galleries to visit. Absolutely.
Photo: Museum of Architecture and Life of the Middle Naddniprianshchyna
9. Indeed, there's nothing to look at.
Photo: National Open Air Museum Pyrohiv
10. We also did not notice any manifestation of contemporary art in this country.
Photo: exhibition in Pinchuk Art Center
11. There is a complete cultural vacuum. We have not seen any opera house there.
Photo: Odessa Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet
12. So you will be sorely disappointed, if you go to Ukraine.
Photo: Evening in Kyiv
13. This trip - is the worst thing that can be imagined.
Photo: Synevyr Lake