The Normandy Four is set to meet in Berlin tonight. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will also hold the separate meeting over the telephone with French President Francois Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel before the group meets in the German capital tonight.
The press secretary of the Russian President confirmed Putin's participation.
The progress of implementing Minsk agreement is to be discussed. In particular, Berlin, Paris and Kyiv are expected to put pressure on Moscow to make it stick to the safety part of the agreement.
The leaders also expect to agree the road map with a precise stepwise plan.
This very question is to be discussed by Poroshenko and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in Brussels tomorrow.
19:42, 18 October Poroshenko visits Norway
19:37, 18 October OSCE demand unlimited access in Donbas disengagement sectors
19:42, 17 October Donbas Militants' commander Motorola murdered
19:21, 17 October Volodymyr Zhemchugov to undergo treatment in Cologne
18:35, 13 October Russian military developed plan of shooting protesters on Maidan
18:30, 13 October A detained Syrian refugee suicided
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 19 January ATO conflict: 37 attacks, two Ukrainian soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS