Six administrative offence reports are drawn up over the yesterday clashes on the European Square in the downtown of Kyiv.
The railroad blockade supporters hustled with police officers. All the detained men were set free after identifying them.
The leader of the Ukrainian nationalist “OUN” battalion Mykola Kokhanovsky was among them. A police woman also suffered, getting her fingers broken.
17:27, 20 February Ukrainians mark Day of Heavenly Hundred Heroes
02:36, 18 February FIFA World Cup 2018: Russian fans threaten to attack Englishmen
02:29, 18 February Ukraine's energy sector temporarily switches to emergency mode
23:53, 15 February Negotiations on release of BBC Caribbean crew underway, - Ukraine
- POLITICS 22:30, 25 May Congress to oppose Trump’s offer to cut financial aid for Ukraine
- SOCIETY 21:02, 25 May First shipment of South African coal reaches Ukraine, - minister
- POLITICS 18:53, 25 May Ukrainian parliament refuses offer to cancel fine for wearing St.George’s ribbon
- RUSSIA 20:18, 25 May Vasiliy Nebenzya appointed Russia’s new envoy in UN
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:17, 25 May 60 Ukrainians detained in Russia can be recognized as political prisoners