Japan voiced protest to Russia because of its intention to deploy a military division on the Kuril Islands.
The country has already filed an official note to Moscow. According to the Speaker of Japanese government Yoshihide Suga, Tokyo continues tracking actions of the Russian Federation on four disputed islands.
Japan insists on peaceful solving of the territorial disputes.
17:44, 23 February Ukrainian broadcasting resumed in 29 towns and villages of Donbas
18:54, 22 February Crimean Tatars: arrests and investigations go in Crimea
14:24, 22 February South Korea accuses Pyongyang of killing Kim Jong-Nam
- POLITICS 22:30, 25 May Congress to oppose Trump’s offer to cut financial aid for Ukraine
- SOCIETY 21:02, 25 May First shipment of South African coal reaches Ukraine, - minister
- POLITICS 18:53, 25 May Ukrainian parliament refuses offer to cancel fine for wearing St.George’s ribbon
- RUSSIA 20:18, 25 May Vasiliy Nebenzya appointed Russia’s new envoy in UN
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:17, 25 May 60 Ukrainians detained in Russia can be recognized as political prisoners