The deadline to apply 2015 electronic declarations in Ukraine expired at midnight. 119 570 e-declarations are published on the website of the National Agency for Preventing Corruption (NAPC).
High ranking officials were given 60 days to report on their incomes and assets for 2015.
The Agency starts processing first 50 thousand of declarations within the next few days.
Filling incomplete or false information entails responsibility. If the discrepancy goes higher than 100 minimal wages, the official shall pay the penalty 17 000 – 43 000 hryvnia. If the facts of concealment of monetary resources for more that 250 minimal wages disclosed – the penalty goes up to 51 thousand hryvnia. The declarants may also be imprisoned for two years and deprived of the right to take certain positions during three consecutive years. However, the officials are given seven days to reconcile inconsistencies.
E-declaration system introduction was one of the key conditions for visa liberalization.
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 19 January ATO conflict: 37 attacks, two Ukrainian soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS