The names of the MH17 shooters in Donetsk region shall be identified by early 2018.
According to Turkish Anadolu news agency Malaysia's transport minister Liow Tiong told reporters that a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) has identified the group and is narrowing its investigation to find "the one responsible party" who pulled the trigger of the BUK-type missile. Once the shooter identified, the Joint Investigation Team will insist to prosecute the culprits in the international court in Netherlands.
The Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (also known as MH17), a scheduled international passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down on 17 July 2014 over the territory of militants’ controlled territory in Donbas 2 years ago, killing all 283 passengers and 15 crew members on board.
This fall the investigation group reported that the airliner was downed by the Russian anti-aircraft missile system "Buk", delivered to Donbas from Russia.
22:21, 16 November Ukraine urges to pass decision on visa liberalization
22:11, 16 November UN passes resolution on human rights violation in Crimea
20:07, 15 November Protests near Russian Embassy in Kyiv
20:03, 15 November Annexation of Crimea is equated to war, - the Hague
19:58, 15 November New structure shields destroyed reactor 4 in Chernobyl
17:25, 4 November Paris Agreement takes effect today
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 19 January ATO conflict: 37 attacks, two Ukrainian soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS