The town of Taormina in Sicily hosts the G7 summit. Participants in the event, slated for May 26-27, will focus on several topics; one of them would be the latest developments in Donbas conflict.
Previously, Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko had he’d hoped that the summit would demonstrate the unity of the civilized world in their support for Ukraine.
Leaders of the G7 will also discuss the situations in Syria and North Korea, fighting terrorism, issues of international trade and global warming.
Among those new leaders who joined the event are U.S. president Donald Trump, British PM Theresa May, French president Emmanuel Macron and Italian PM Paolo Gentiloni.
17:21, 26 May IMF names conditions for Ukraine to get another loan
17:57, 25 May 65th 'humanitarian convoy' from Russia reaches Donbas
17:49, 25 May POW exchange between Kyiv and Russia-backed militants
17:04, 23 May Dutch Senate debates on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
16:05, 23 May Russia could skip 2018 winter Paralympics in Korea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:20, 17 August Broadcasting of Ukrainian TV channels to Crimea begins in Chonhar
- POLITICS 18:11, 17 August Putin to arrive in Crimea on Friday
- UKRAINE TOP 17:58, 17 August Ukrainian National Bank warns about cyber-attack at Independence Day
- UKRAINE TOP 17:36, 17 August Low-costers invasion of Ukraine
- SOCIETY 17:03, 17 August Armed Forces soldier buried in western Ukraine