Several Kyiv patrol police officers got the reprimands as they had threatened to civilians. The Interior minister Arsen Avakov announced that on December 30.
The reason for the disciplinary measure is their misbehavior and physical threat in Kyiv on December 6.
The police conducted the internal checks and passed the investigation materials to the Kyiv Prosecutor’s Office. The video of the policemen threatening to a citizen were published on November 10.
19:01, 30 December US sanctions against Russia: Kremlin strikes back
18:59, 30 December Ex-President of National Aviation University in Kyiv charged with corruption
18:39, 29 December Tu-154 crash: another 19 bodies recovered
18:35, 29 December More U.S. Sanctions against Russia coming up
18:21, 28 December Earthquake in Romania reaches Odesa: no damage reported
- SOCIETY 21:03, 21 February Ukraine investigates disappearance of 15 people in Crimea after its annexation
- POLITICS 20:16, 21 February Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas
- SOCIETY 19:31, 21 February More than two dozen Tatar arrested in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:43, 21 February Head of State Emergency Service detachment of Avdiivka died in hospital
- POLITICS 17:57, 21 February UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast