Visa-lib for Ukraine is discussed today at the European Parliament session in Strasbourg today.
Members of the European Parliament will vote for the respective decision tomorrow, on April 6.
Apart from that the decision needs to be approved by the Council of the European Union, which is expected in May. In this case the Ukrainians will not need visas anymore to travel across Europe freely.
16:28, 3 April IMF discusses granting Ukraine another loan of EUR 1 billion
16:14, 3 April Vucic leads at presidential election in Serbia
17:35, 20 March Ukrainian busted upon attempt to ship 10 kg of amber to Poland
- UA & EU 20:45, 26 June Poroshenko discusses cooperation in renewable energy sphere and threats of Nord Stream 2
- POLITICS 18:57, 26 June Kremlin is ready for any format of negotiations between Putin and Trump
- POLITICS 18:35, 26 June Russian intelligence agency plans assault on Fatherland office in Kyiv
- POLITICS 19:36, 26 June Poroshenko invites French senators to Donbas
- FINANCE 17:50, 26 June IMF plans to change resident representative in Ukraine