Germany won't withhold the decision on visa-free travel just because there will be an election in Germany.
Roland Freudenstein, the Director and Head of Research at the Wilfried Martens said that in his exclusive comments to 112.international.
"Although there are some fears that about organized crime coming into Germany through visa-free travel with Eastern neighbor countries, I think there is a strong pro-Ukrainian feeling in German society. So these two things balance each other out," he said.
15:59, 10 February Tillerson, Moherini discuss Donbas and Syrian conflicts in Washington
15:54, 10 February Ukrainian radio begins to broadcast in Russian-occupied Crimea
18:05, 9 February Greek PM Tsisras visits Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:22, 29 March Trilateral Contact Group to meet in Minsk today, on Wednesday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:03, 29 March U.S. Army General in Europe calls for lethal weaponry for Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:48, 29 March 61 shelling over the past 24 hours, the situation remains tense near Avdiivka
- UKRAINE TOP 08:45, 29 March Consulate-General of Poland shelled in Lutsk, Western Ukraine
- POLITICS 23:33, 28 March Poroshenko intends to offer restoration of special military courts