Three judges will be considering the case of Viktor Yanukovych, the ousted ex-president of Ukraine. Their names are Ivan Devyatko, Dmytro Kambulov and Maksym Titov.
They are the same judges who recently examined the case of former fighters of Tornado battalion, who were involved in war crimes during the Donbas conflict. The first hearing in Yanukovych’s case is slated for May 4.
The former head of the state is charged with high treason; prosecution found evidence, which confirmed that Yanukovych asked his Russian counterpart Putin to send his regular troops to Ukraine.
18:28, 10 April U.S. discusses new sanctions against Russia, - Haley
18:34, 7 April Orthodox, Greek Catholics celebrate Annunciation of our lady
18:23, 7 April Boxing: Lomachenko, Sosa stare-down
- UA & EU 20:04, 25 June Ratifying of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement to be completed in July, - Poroshenko
- SOCIETY 21:42, 25 June Russia illegally calls up to military service more than 1,7 thousand Crimeans
- SPORT 18:06, 25 June Russian football team at World Cup 2014 suspected of using doping, - media
- POLITICS 18:57, 25 June Trump's administration considering withdrawal from nuclear arms pact with Russia
- SOCIETY 20:35, 25 June Turkey to exclude evolution theory from school education