Next meeting of the Trilateral contact Group took place in Minsk today, on November 23. Ukrainian representative Leonid Kuchma attended the meeting.
Among other issues, disengagement in Stanytsia Luhanska, which failed several times, was discussed. Apart from that the opening of Zolote checkpoint in Luhansk region was discussed once again.
Besides, 109 Ukrainians are illegally held by the militants, reported the adviser to the head of the SBU Yuriy Tandit.
19:08, 23 November UN High Commissioner for Refugees to meet IDPs in Donbas
18:22, 22 November Protest action in Lviv to mark 1000 days since Crimea's annexation
18:17, 22 November The Hague to discuss the crimes of Yanukovych
19:33, 21 November Kropyvnytsky town holds moment of silence for deceased Euromaidan protesters
19:31, 21 November European Parliament session kicks off on November 21
19:30, 21 November Ukrainians mark Day of Dignity and Freedom
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 19 January ATO conflict: 37 attacks, two Ukrainian soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS