Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe won’t vote for the Ukrainian resolution today.
24 amendments to the document are registered at the moment. Pro-Russian PACE delegates want to delete wording for Russian aggression in the East of Ukraine from the document and to replace it with “civil war”.
Ukrainian delegation wants offers to recognize Russia’s aggressive actions to be the major “risk of destabilization and security” instead.
Ukrainian delegates to PACE plan to discuss the issue of Ukraine regaining control over its border.
20:18, 24 January Fillon opposes EU sanctions against Russia
20:05, 24 January Mike Pompeo chairs CIA
16:11, 23 January Another cold spell expected in Ukraine
16:06, 23 January Ukrainian issue to be discussed at PACE winter session in Strasbourg
18:09, 20 January U.S. protests against Trump's inauguration
18:00, 20 January Ukraine's 'Roshen' confectionery factory shuts down in Russia
- SOCIETY 21:03, 21 February Ukraine investigates disappearance of 15 people in Crimea after its annexation
- POLITICS 20:16, 21 February Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas
- SOCIETY 19:31, 21 February More than two dozen Tatar arrested in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:43, 21 February Head of State Emergency Service detachment of Avdiivka died in hospital
- POLITICS 17:57, 21 February UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast