Anti-Trump message “Say NO to Trump!’ was projected on UK parliament building in London on Sunday.
The projection, a stand against US President Donald Trump‘s proposed state visit to the UK, lasted about an hour.
The stunt was organized by Global Justice Now, a non-government organization campaigning for social justice that is a part of the Stop Trump coalition.
It comes the evening before lawmakers will debate the proposed state visit. When the debate takes place, tens of thousands of people are expected to gather outside parliament to protest.
17:47, 20 February New clashes in Kyiv between railroad blockade supporters and police officers
17:27, 20 February Ukrainians mark Day of Heavenly Hundred Heroes
02:36, 18 February FIFA World Cup 2018: Russian fans threaten to attack Englishmen
02:29, 18 February Ukraine's energy sector temporarily switches to emergency mode
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:22, 29 March Trilateral Contact Group to meet in Minsk today, on Wednesday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:03, 29 March U.S. Army General in Europe calls for lethal weaponry for Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:48, 29 March 61 shelling over the past 24 hours, the situation remains tense near Avdiivka
- UKRAINE TOP 08:45, 29 March Consulate-General of Poland shelled in Lutsk, Western Ukraine
- POLITICS 23:33, 28 March Poroshenko intends to offer restoration of special military courts