The continuous attacks on Avdiivka launched by Russia-backed militants prove that these forces intend to escalate the conflict even more deliberately ignoring the Minsk agreements. Ukrainian officers from the Joint Control and coordination center said that in their statement.
The enemy attacked Avdiivka, Donetsk region, late on Tuesday. The shrapnel hit three civilians. One of the mines landed near a bus stop where people were standing at the time. Another mine exploded in a living quarter.
16:16, 29 May Ukrainian court continues to look into Yanukovych case
17:28, 26 May G7 summit kicks off in Sicily
17:21, 26 May IMF names conditions for Ukraine to get another loan
17:57, 25 May 65th 'humanitarian convoy' from Russia reaches Donbas
17:49, 25 May POW exchange between Kyiv and Russia-backed militants
- UA & EU 20:04, 25 June Ratifying of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement to be completed in July, - Poroshenko
- SOCIETY 21:42, 25 June Russia illegally calls up to military service more than 1,7 thousand Crimeans
- SPORT 18:06, 25 June Russian football team at World Cup 2014 suspected of using doping, - media
- POLITICS 18:57, 25 June Trump's administration considering withdrawal from nuclear arms pact with Russia
- SOCIETY 20:35, 25 June Turkey to exclude evolution theory from school education