Russia is not interested in peaceful settlement of Donbas conflict in eastern Ukraine. The Kremlin keeps ignoring its own international commitments. Petro Poroshenko, the president of Ukraine, said this during his official visit in London.
According to the Ukrainian leader, Moscow breached all of its bilateral agreements, under which it guaranteed sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
Poroshenko added that during the last meeting of the Normandy talks group, his Russian counterpart Putin gave promises that he never lived up to.
16:02, 19 April Snowstorms and low temperatures in Ukraine
15:56, 19 April Dutch Senate to hold debates on EU-Ukraine association agreement
19:54, 13 April More arrests of Crimean Tatars in Russian occupied Crimea
- POLITICS 22:30, 25 May Congress to oppose Trump’s offer to cut financial aid for Ukraine
- SOCIETY 21:02, 25 May First shipment of South African coal reaches Ukraine, - minister
- POLITICS 18:53, 25 May Ukrainian parliament refuses offer to cancel fine for wearing St.George’s ribbon
- RUSSIA 20:18, 25 May Vasiliy Nebenzya appointed Russia’s new envoy in UN
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:17, 25 May 60 Ukrainians detained in Russia can be recognized as political prisoners