The beloved British pop singer George Michael died at the age of 53 on Christmas Day. The celebrity's manager reported his death, later police confirmed.
The cause of death is not yet determined, though the law enforcement officers believe that there are no suspicious circumstances or signs of violence.
A number of media voice the heart failure as the cause of death.
George Michael became famous in 1980s, selling more sold more than 100 million albums throughout a career spanning almost four decades since then. He also held Grammy and 5 MTV awards. His latest album Symphonica was released two years ago.
Big names from the world of entertainment have paid tribute to him after hearing about his death.
18:51, 26 December Israeli-Ukrainian diplomatic scandal due to UN resolution vote
18:41, 26 December First aircraft with bodies of victims of TU-154 crash lands in Moscow
21:20, 22 December 59th 'humanitarian convoy' reaches Donbas
21:01, 22 December Savchenko excluded from PACE
18:39, 21 December Hot pursuit with gunfire in Kyiv
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 19 January ATO conflict: 37 attacks, two Ukrainian soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS