Hundreds of protesters rallied against President Trump’s immigration policies in New York last Sunday.
'I Am A Muslim Too' rally comprised of people of multiple faiths, with Mayor Bill de Blasio, religious leaders from more than 50 organizations, other celebrities.
Trump signed the ban on entering the U.S. by the citizens of 7 mostly-Muslim countries - Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan and Libya - the next day after his inauguration. However, courts have blocked his order.
The rally comes on the same day Trump is supposedly preparing a revised travel ban.
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"
17:47, 20 February New clashes in Kyiv between railroad blockade supporters and police officers
17:27, 20 February Ukrainians mark Day of Heavenly Hundred Heroes
02:36, 18 February FIFA World Cup 2018: Russian fans threaten to attack Englishmen
02:29, 18 February Ukraine's energy sector temporarily switches to emergency mode
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:20, 26 February Militants fired at Avdiivka with 77 shells, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS 14:57, 26 February DNR representatives want to visit their POWs in Kyiv
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:43, 26 February Militants fired at car with Ukrainian officers near Popasna
- POLITICS 21:11, 26 February SBU plans to interrogate Savchenko regarding her trip to DNR
- SOCIETY 19:06, 26 February Yanukovych accuses his entourage in attempt to disperse Maidan in 2013