Hillary Clinton stands for investigations of the war crimes in Syria conducted by Russia and its ally President Bashar al Assad.
The Democrats presidential candidate told that during the second round of TV-debates with her counterpart Donald Trump. The later believes that Russian and Assad’s troops fight against Islamic State terrorist organization.
As it was reported earlier, Wets is accusing Moscow and Damask in “barbarian” bombing of the rebels held part of Aleppo in Syria . 200 thousand of civilians stay besieged there.
19:17, 10 October PACE may discuss Russian delegation’s come back
19:24, 4 October Military draft kicks off today in Ukraine
19:20, 4 October Russian aircraft destroyed yet another hospital in Aleppo
18:32, 3 October Vladyslav Kaskiv released on bail in Panama
16:49, 30 September Rozetta bumps up against comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 19 January ATO conflict: 37 attacks, two Ukrainian soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS