A powerful hailstorm hit the western-Ukrainian city of Lviv on Thursday evening.
Hail stones of the size of a cherry poured over several neighborhoods.
Several streets got flooded, as the drains simply could not cope with such amount of water. Several road accidents took place due to the low visibility range on the roadways.
Social network users reported that the wind damaged the tram line, and hail stones killed several doves. No human casualties were reported. The storm lasted for about an hour.
15:47, 16 August Army units from 10 countries to join military parade in Ukraine
15:42, 15 August Volker, Surkov could meet in Geneva or Vienna this week
- UKRAINE TOP 22:47, 18 August US Defense Secretary to visit Ukraine on Independence Day
- SOCIETY 22:03, 18 August Attack in Finland: 6 wounded, 2 dead, no Ukrainian victims
- UKRAINE TOP 21:19, 18 August Germany to allocate $1 mln for UN humanitarian aid to Donbas IDPs
- RUSSIA 20:34, 18 August Putin arrives in occupied Crimea with “working visit”
- POLITICS 19:47, 18 August Normandy Four meeting of political advisers takes place