State Border Guard of Ukraine seized 10 kilograms of amber, which a Ukrainian citizen illegally tried to ship to Poland. The cargo was seized at the Lviv border checkpoint.
The man hid the goods inside his minivan; the law enforcers checked the contents of the transport as the man looked nervous during the entire procedure. Border guards confiscated both the amber and the vehicle.
The total price of the seized items is being specified.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:22, 29 March Trilateral Contact Group to meet in Minsk today, on Wednesday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:03, 29 March U.S. Army General in Europe calls for lethal weaponry for Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:48, 29 March 61 shelling over the past 24 hours, the situation remains tense near Avdiivka
- UKRAINE TOP 08:45, 29 March Consulate-General of Poland shelled in Lutsk, Western Ukraine
- POLITICS 23:33, 28 March Poroshenko intends to offer restoration of special military courts