State Border Guard of Ukraine seized 10 kilograms of amber, which a Ukrainian citizen illegally tried to ship to Poland. The cargo was seized at the Lviv border checkpoint.
The man hid the goods inside his minivan; the law enforcers checked the contents of the transport as the man looked nervous during the entire procedure. Border guards confiscated both the amber and the vehicle.
The total price of the seized items is being specified.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:34, 26 March Petition to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons registered in Canada
- SOCIETY 22:19, 26 March Donbas conflict: 50 shelling reported in ATO area over the day
- POLITICS 20:11, 26 March Russia comments on new US sanctions imposed against it
- RUSSIA 16:46, 26 March Security officers use riot control weapons, about 500 people detained in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:29, 26 March 5 out of 9 sectors in Balakliya cleared, more than 800 shells collected