A powerful hailstorm hit the western-Ukrainian city of Lviv on Thursday evening.
Hail stones of the size of a cherry poured over several neighborhoods.
Several streets got flooded, as the drains simply could not cope with such amount of water. Several road accidents took place due to the low visibility range on the roadways.
Social network users reported that the wind damaged the tram line, and hail stones killed several doves. No human casualties were reported. The storm lasted for about an hour.
15:47, 16 August Army units from 10 countries to join military parade in Ukraine
15:42, 15 August Volker, Surkov could meet in Geneva or Vienna this week
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:21, 20 August 24 hours in Donbas: 30 attacks, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- POLITICS 20:52, 19 August Candidate for chancellor of Germany: Crimea should be recognized as part of Russia
- POLITICS 20:04, 19 August UN to investigate which country supplied missile technology to DPRK
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:56, 19 August 2,700 civilians killed in Donbas since beginning of conflict
- POLITICS 16:03, 19 August Visit of Mattis may affect sanctions against Russia and situation in Donbas and Crimea