OSCE Head Sebastian Kurz offers to hold the regular night-time monitoring of the ceasefire status in Donbas. He said this in an interview after negotiations with Russian FM Sergei Lavrov.
According to Kurz, this is necessary, because many attacks are deployed during the night. Besides, the official insists on increasing the number of the mission’s members.
After his meeting with Kurz, Lavrov told the press that the Kremlin does not mind if the OSCE observers handle firearms while staying on the division line.
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany
18:33, 19 January Poroshenko hopes to meet Trump in February
18:02, 18 January Kyiv covered in smog
17:58, 18 January Trump takes office of U.S. President with worst domestic image ever
18:40, 17 January China supports Ukraine's territorial integrity
18:32, 17 January Ukraine sues Russia for violation of UN conventions
- SOCIETY 19:17, 19 January 112 Ukraine TV channel ranked 7th among domestic TV channels in Kyiv, - survey
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:39, 18 January Savchenko: I never betrayed Ukraine, and will not say it is necessary to cede our territories to Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:53, 18 January SBU: Donetsk militants request to send Ex-Berkut officers to them
- POLITICS 18:49, 18 January Trump will start building wall on Mexico border before reaching agreement with neighboring country
- POLITICS 18:07, 18 January Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS