The town of Taormina in Sicily hosts the G7 summit. Participants in the event, slated for May 26-27, will focus on several topics; one of them would be the latest developments in Donbas conflict.
Previously, Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko had he’d hoped that the summit would demonstrate the unity of the civilized world in their support for Ukraine.
Leaders of the G7 will also discuss the situations in Syria and North Korea, fighting terrorism, issues of international trade and global warming.
Among those new leaders who joined the event are U.S. president Donald Trump, British PM Theresa May, French president Emmanuel Macron and Italian PM Paolo Gentiloni.
17:21, 26 May IMF names conditions for Ukraine to get another loan
17:57, 25 May 65th 'humanitarian convoy' from Russia reaches Donbas
17:49, 25 May POW exchange between Kyiv and Russia-backed militants
17:04, 23 May Dutch Senate debates on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
16:05, 23 May Russia could skip 2018 winter Paralympics in Korea
- POLITICS 08:51, 27 May Trump is not going to ease sanctions against Russia, — White House
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:08, 27 May 61 ceasefire violations recorded in Donbas, two Ukrainian servicemen wounded
- SOCIETY 09:34, 27 May Police reports on progress made in Manchester attack investigation
- POLITICS 22:28, 26 May G7 countries agree on fighting terrorism
- SOCIETY 21:45, 26 May Deadly virus affects widespread tilapia fish, — FAO