Yushchenko: West is weak as never before
Europe lacks the solid policy, believes the former President of Ukraine
Europe today is weak as never before, and it is difficult fot it to position itself in relation to what is happening in the eastern part. Such an assumption was made on the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by the third president of Ukraine Victor Yushchenko.
"Perhaps the West is weak as never before. Europe, I mean. Perhaps it lacks a solid policy that could be transform by the one voice,or at least in coordinative way. I think there are 3-5 European countries, which, because of their bilateral relations with Russia interrupted the context that European community forms towards Russia.
Therefore, we can talk about how well the sanctions work, but all the countries of olive belt in Europe will say that how long will it last, there are already 6 months of sanctions, and we still have not canceled them. In other words, obviously, Europe doesn't have its Churchill. " And European positioning in relation to the processes taking place in Eastern Europe, today is difficult as never before ", - Yushchenko said.
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain