Yanukovych press conference: ex-president does not think about returning to politics
Runaway President gives press-conference in Rostov
Yanukovych is holding a press conference in Rostov after today's failed interview during the court hearing in Kyiv. It is broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"Speaking about my return, as far as I understand, to politics. I can tell you this. Media reports a lot about my desire to return to power, revanche or whatever. I think about one thing, and probably. even dream. I dream that war in Ukraine finished as soon as possible, in my homeland, in Donbas, that people would stop dying and Donbas rose from these ruins, to which this war had led it," fugitive ex-president said.
"I want people to return home, which were forced to leave the country and run to all parts of the world, there are many refugees. This is what I'm thinking about most," Yanukovych added.
Yanukovych to reveal "certain information" during press conference 28 November, 20:07
Yanukovych defense returns suspicion of treason 9 December, 14:09
Second attempt of Yanukovych's interview to be held on November 28 28 November, 11:49
Yanukovych press-conference: I have no money, everything remained in Ukraine 25 November, 19:59
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism