Over 15,000 people came to see the huge Ukrainian aircraft. The vessel has transported a 100-ton electric generator from the Czech Republic making several stops to refill over the 4-day journey: in Turkmenistan, India and Indonesia. “Mriya” was developed at Kyiv construction bureau “Antonov” back in 1980s. The aircraft is a world’s record-breaker.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Watch: World largest transport aircraft An-225 “Mriya” successfully reaches Australia
The aircraft landed in the airport of Pert
Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education 21 September, 22:32
Theresa May: "Some countries" support world terrorism, militants in Donbas 21 September, 08:49
Ukraine pays Russia part of legal costs "Yanukovych's debt" case 21 September, 13:12
Ukraine, Netherlands, three other countries agree to investigate MH17 crash 21 September, 09:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas