What IMF expects from Poroshenko and the new government
Fight against corruption is a priority issue
Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde explained what IMF expects from the President of Ukraine Petro Porosehnko and the new government in the nearest future. She told about it to Member of Ukrainian parliament Pavlo Rizanenko during IMF Spring Meetings in Washington.
Rizanenko informed, that he had a chance to talk to Christine Lagarde about Ukraine and she explained that she expects the President and the new government to fight against corruption and appoint a new Prosecutor General who will be determined in fighting against corruption.
“This is the exact order of actions”, - Rizanenko emphasized.
Earlier, the IMF informed, that it eliminates the possibility to stop cooperation with Ukraine.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case