Werner Hoyer: Ukraine must streamline projects funded by European Investment Bank
According to Hoyer, Ukraine needs a structured and organized management
In Ukraine, projects funded by the European Investment Bank are implemented very slowly, President of the EIB stated, reports “TASS”.
According to Hoyer, this is caused by “very slow management”, and Kyiv must streamline implementation of these projects.
“In Ukraine, the real problem lies in the implementation of projects, not in their approval. The citizens of Ukraine need implemented, ongoing projects, instead of approved, signed papers. We need to encourage our Ukrainian partners to streamline implementation of these projects. I also exert pressure on our shareholders in order to provide Ukraine not only with financial, but also technical and administrative assistance”, - Hoyer stated.
In order to solve these issues, the EIB President advised Ukrainian authorities to address Western partners for help to structure and organize management.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars