We know nothing about Nadiya’s health condition, - Savchenko’s sister
Medical staff still hasn’t received access to Savchenko
Nothing is known about Nadiya Savchenko’s health condition, her sister Vira Savchenko informed on Facebook.
“Friends, since there appeared many “helpers” and “commentators” on the wave of Savchenko’s case, I’m asking everyone to receive information about her health firsthand. Neither I nor anyone else is aware of her health condition right now. They don’t let medical staff examine my sister. And neither of us is a doctor. Thus, I’m begging you to verify the information you receive”, - Nadiya’s sister wrote.
Earlier, on March 10, Ambassador of Ukraine in Germany Andriy Melnyk addressed Germany with a request to send German doctors for Nadiya Savchenko.
On March 10 Savchenko ended hunger strike, which lasted for 7 days, and decided to start drinking water.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars