A military parade with heavy weaponry is planned to be held there, informed Spokesman of State Border Service of Ukraine Oleg Slobodyan. People have already started publishing videos of the preparations in social networks. One of the videos depicts tanks, air defence systems, mortars and grenade launchers parading through the streets of Donetsk. According to the Spokesman, all the military equipment in occupied territories comes from Russia.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Victory Day celebrations in temporary occupied territories of Donbas
All the military equipment in occupied territories comes from Russia
No losses among Ukrainian soldiers in Donbas over past 24 hours 5 September, 08:06
Militants shell 25 times in Donbas, one Ukrainian soldier wounded 14 September, 08:49
Militants violate truce 14 times, two Ukrainian soldiers wounded 19 September, 08:49
Ukraine calls militants, Russia to respect ceasefire in Donbas, - Olifer 13 September, 15:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas