Vice-Speaker: Ukraine won’t agree to changes in Association Agreement
Iryna Gerashchenko also encouraged to support “Savchenko list”
During the meeting of the Committee of the European Parliament on Ukraine-EU Association, Co-Chair of the Committee and Vice-Speaker of Ukrainian parliament Iryna Gerashchenko stated, that Kyiv will not agree to any changes to Ukraine-EU Association Agreement, despite results of the Dutch referendum, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent.
Representative of the Netherlands, who is supposed to comment on how the Dutch referendum on April 6 is going to influence Europe’s decision, is also present at the meeting.
Moreover, Gerashchenko encouraged the MEPs to support “Savchenko list”.
Andrej Plenkovic, who also attended the meeting, noted, that Ukraine can further count on the European Parliament, especially when it comes to visa liberalization.
Participants of the meeting have also discussed Minsk agreements and Ukrainian citizens detained in occupied territories of Donbas and in Russia. In her opening speech, Iryna Gerashchenko noted, that the situation in eastern Ukraine remains tense and that Minsk agreements are not implemented.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars