Verkhovna Rada dismissed 29 judges
Special parliamentary meeting lasted 4.5 hours
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine dismissed 29 oath-breaking judges out of 33 during their special meeting, called upon the appeal of the President Petro Poroshenko.
The MPs were considering only one question according to the agenda – dismissal of the judges, who violated the oath during the events of Maidan uprising in 2013 – 2014.
The meeting lasted for 4.5 hours and was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
Note that names of 33 judges are made public on the website of the Parliament.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case