USA to help Ukraine ensure security of energy sector
US Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller promised the USA will continue supporting Ukraine in reinforcement of security in energetics
The United States of America are strongly determined to help Ukraine ensure security not only in nuclear field, but also in other fields of the sector, stated US Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller delivering a speech in Ukrainian embassy in Washington, reports “Ukrinform”.
“I want to emphasize strong determination of the USA to cooperate with Ukraine and help overcome the aftermath of Chornobyl disaster, as well as when it comes to energy security of Ukraine, in nuclear field and in other fields of the sector”, - Goettemoeller stated.
She pointed out, that cooperation with Ukraine’s government is one of priority tasks of Barack Obama’s administration and “energy security is the highest priority”.
It has been reported earlier, that the USA will allocate $10 million to victims of Chornobyl nuclear disaster.
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case