USA ready to help Ukraine fight on two fronts, - Geoffrey Pyatt
USA will help Ukraine implement reforms and fight Russian aggression
The USA will provide help so that Ukraine could fight on two fronts, stated US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt in an interview to “Segodnya” (“Today”).
“We will help Ukraine on two fronts: to fight Russian aggression and to implement reforms. Both these aspect are equally important”, - Pyatt said.
The Ambassador pointed out, that if Ukraine continues to show results in implementing reforms, the USA will support Ukraine with investments, helping reach European standards.
Pyatt also emphasized that the issue of Syria and the problem of refuges didn’t distract the USA from Ukraine.
Earlier US authorities claimed that Ukraine should honor Maidan heroes by implementing reforms.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case