USA provides Ukraine with USD 1 billion in loans
This is the third credit line from the USA starting 2014
The United States of America will provide Ukraine with USD 1 billion in loans. The agreement has already been signed, press service of Ukraine’s Finance Ministry informed.
From Ukrainian side, the agreement has been signed by the Minister of Finance, Oleksandr Danylyuk, from the USA – by Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt, and Joel Sandefur of the USAID. The loan will provide support for the most economically vulnerable citizens of Ukraine, including those most affected by the boost in gas prices for the population.
The agreement is the third credit line for Ukraine provided by the USA. Back in 2014 and 2015, Ukraine already received USD 2 billion in loans.
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars