USA: Crimea was, is and will be part of Ukraine
Samantha Power: occupation authorities in Crimea violate human rights of ethnic and religious minorities
According to the US Ambassador to the UN Security Council Samantha Power, Crimea is and will stay a part of Ukraine, she stated during UN meeting dedicated to the second anniversary of annexation of Crimea, informed press service of the US office in the United Nations on Twitter.
“The time that has gone by doesn’t change the fact that Crimea is and must stay a part of Ukraine”, - Power stated.
She also added, that “occupation authorities seriously violate the rights of ethnic and religios minorities”. “This concerns not only Crimean Tatars, constantly targeted in Crimea, but also those who express disapproval of Russia’s actions”, - Power emphasized.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain