USA allocates $50 million to support National Guard and State Border Service of Ukraine
The funds will go on purchase of new equipment and reformation of management system
The United States of America allocate $50 million dollars to National Guard and State Border Service of Ukraine, informed Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense with responsibility for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia Michael Carpenter during his meeting with Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Sergiy Yarovyi, reports press service of the Ministry.
“I would like to express my gratitude to the United States of America for support to Ukraine in this difficult time for our country. We appreciate the efforts of our partners, first of all when it comes to political and diplomatic relations. US support in military field is very important for us”, - Yarovyi emphasized.
Carpenter said: “We are proud of the efforts we put in to develop National Guard and State Border Service of Ukraine. Assistance program to Ukraine began with the National Guard. It was a pilot project. And it resulted in substantial progress. We are aware of huge problems in eastern Ukraine. Many state institutions must be engaged in order to solve these problems. We will continue supporting Ukraine and we are ready to cooperate with new government”.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars