USA allocates $4 million to help reform customs in Ukraine
In 2015, Cabinet of Ministers put Zakarpattya, Lviv, Volyn and Chernivetska customs in management of international company
Government of the United States allocates $4 million on a 2-year funding program of consulting services for reformation of Ukrainian customs, informed press service of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
“We are convinced that attracting international advisors with impeccable reputation and experience in managing reformation of customs posts in other countries will help bring in professional staff”, - Minister of Finance Natalie Jaresko stated.
Natalie Jaresko informed, that two donors are ready to finance a pilot project on management of Ukrainian customs.
In July 2015, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, as part of reformation of the State fiscal service, put Zakarpattya, Lviv, Volyn and Chernivtsi customs in management of an international company.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars