USA allocates $10 million to ensure ecological safety in Chornobyl
The funds will add to $400 million allocated earlier
The USA has allocated additional $10 million to ensure security of future generations, living on the affected areas, to mark 30 years since the tragedy of Chornobyl, informed US State Department Spokesman John Kirby.
The funds will add to the $400 million allocated earlier for restoration of ecological safety of the area.
Earlier, the EBRD allocated €40 million for Chornobyl project.
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case