US had no position a week after Russian invasion, - Yatsenyuk
Cabinet planned to appeal to international partners for ensuring peace and stability
“A week after Russian invasion to Crimea US did not have a position on this matter”, - reported Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk during NSC meeting February 28, 2014 according to the text of a promulgated document.
Yatsenyuk expressed his regret that 28 February 2 ships of the United States Sixth Fleet left the Black Sea, and stated that the Cabinet will address to its partners to ensure peace and stability in the Black Sea region.
"Just yesterday we found out how threatening situation is, but today I spoke with the US Vice President. Yet they have no position on this issue.” – said Yatsenuyk.
Also the Prime Minister reported that Russia was preparing for a full-scale military aggression and invasion
Recall, today, February 22 during the National Security committee in the Supreme Council of Ukraine transcript of February 28, 2014 on annexation of Crimea was published. The document related to the possibility of martial law introduction in Ukraine because of Crimea annexation by Russian side.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain