UNICEF will take care of children in Russian-occupied Donbas: OSCE
Ukraine insists on UNICEF’s access to severely ill children in east Ukraine
Parties to Minsk peace talks agreed on tight cooperation when it comes to security of children and youth in Russian-occupied territories of eastern Ukraine, OSCE representative in the negotiations, Martin Sajdik, stated at a briefing, aired by ‘112 Ukraine’.
‘We have to do something about children, who have been parted from their parents and orphans, who suffer from the military conflict. All parties agreed on tight cooperation with UNICEF and other experts regarding this matter’, - Sajdik stated.
Today, the world marks International Child Protection Day.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars