UN Security Council to discuss human rights in Crimea on March 18
The UN meeting is dedicated to the second anniversary of occupation of Crimea by Russia
UN headquarters will hold a UN Security Council meeting in Arria formula on March 18, dedicated to the issue of human rights in occupied Crimea, informed press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
The UN meeting is dedicated to the seconds anniversary of occupation of Crimea by the Russian Federation.
UN High Commissioner on Human Right Zeid Al Hussein and Envoy of the President of Ukraine on the affairs of Crimean Tatars Mustafa Dzhemilev will participate in this UN meeting.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain