UN Monitoring Mission to present report on human rights in Ukraine on March 3
This will be the 13th report of the Monitoring Mission
Head of the UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine Fiona Frazer will present the report on human rights in occupied territories of eastern Ukraine and Crimea as well as the influence of the armed conflict on the entire country, informed press service of the UN office in Ukraine.
The report covers the period from November 16, 2015 to February 16, 2016.
“The analysis presented in the report is based on interviews with victims and witnesses, verified with the help of special UN methodology after the facts of human rights violations were established. The information was collected from the entire territory of Ukraine”, - the press service informed.
The report will involve recommendations to Ukrainian authorities and other sides of the conflict on fulfillment of their obligations in the field of international human rights law and international humanitarian law.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case