UN Monitoring Mission to present report on human rights in Ukraine on March 3
This will be the 13th report of the Monitoring Mission
Head of the UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine Fiona Frazer will present the report on human rights in occupied territories of eastern Ukraine and Crimea as well as the influence of the armed conflict on the entire country, informed press service of the UN office in Ukraine.
The report covers the period from November 16, 2015 to February 16, 2016.
“The analysis presented in the report is based on interviews with victims and witnesses, verified with the help of special UN methodology after the facts of human rights violations were established. The information was collected from the entire territory of Ukraine”, - the press service informed.
The report will involve recommendations to Ukrainian authorities and other sides of the conflict on fulfillment of their obligations in the field of international human rights law and international humanitarian law.
Russian military vehicles enter occupied Crimea 7 December, 18:24
Ukrainian journalist Semena accused of extremism in annexed Crimea 8 December, 14:59
Canadian FM: Crimea is Ukraine 9 December, 09:13
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism