Ukrainian website responsible for leaking Donbas war journalists’ data restarts work
Website 'Myrotvorets' leaked personal details of thousands of Ukrainian and foreign reporters who worked in occupied parts of eastern Ukraine
Ukrainian website 'Myrotvorets' starts working again, Ukraine’s MP Anton Gerashchenko informed on Facebook.
‘Myrotvorets’ published a message informing, that their work will be completely renewed in the coming days.
'We’re convinced, that the events of the past 7 days benefitted our country. The recent couple of days have made it obvious who’s who in Ukraine’s politics, law enforcement, mass media and social networks', - the message reads.
On May 13, service “Myrotvorets” has published a message, informing that it stops working.
Earlier, on May 10, 'Myrotvorets' published a list of journalists, who received accreditation in the so-called 'Donetsk People’s Republic' ('DPR'). Several thousand Ukrainian and international journalists appear in the list (AFP, Al Jazeera, BBC, Reuters, France 24, Sky-news, CNN, Associated Press, The Guardian and etc.).
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas