Ukrainian website leaks more Donbas war journalists’ data
The new data published by ‘Myrotvorets’ contains 5,412 entries with Russian and international journalists
‘Myrotvorets’ website published an updated list of Donbas war journalists in self-styled People’s Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk. The website also apologized for the previously published data, since it was ‘outdated’: ‘The thing is, that the data published on the website was received from the so-called Minister of Propaganda of the Donetsk People’s Republic Olena Nikitina (Pushylina) in December 2015. Back then, it contained only 4,000 entries. The updated information, received from Nikitina’s Deputy is from February 2016 and contains 5,412 entries: 2,082 – Russian journalists, 1,816 – journalists from other countries’.
Earlier, on May 10, 'Myrotvorets' published a list of journalists, who received accreditation in the so-called 'Donetsk People’s Republic' ('DPR'). Several thousand Ukrainian and international journalists appear in the list (AFP, Al Jazeera, BBC, Reuters, France 24, Sky-news, CNN, Associated Press, The Guardian and etc.).
On May 13, service “Myrotvorets” has published a message, informing that it stops working, but restarted on May 19.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars