Ukrainian script writer receives Cannes Film Festival award
The film by Marysia Nikityuk’s scenario will be released in 2017
Ukrainian director and script writer Marysia Nikityuk received ScripTeast award at Cannes Film Festival for best scenario in Central and Eastern Europe. She also received EUR 10,000 on production of a film by the scenario “When Trees Are Falling”, press service of State Film Agency of Ukraine informs.
11 projects from seven countries of Central and Eastern Europe participated in the program.
Igor Savichenko’s “Direktoriya Kino” company is working on production of Marysia Nikityuk’s film. The shooting will start in August 2016, the film will be released in 2017. The project has been funded by the state in the amount of UAH 10 million.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain