Ukrainian medical staff still has no access to Savchenko, - MFA
The Ministry confirms that Savchenko ended hunger strike
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine confirmed that Nadiya Savchenko ended hunger strike, but Ukrainian medical staff still didn’t get a chance to examine her, informed MFA press secretary Mariana Betsa, reports Interfax-Ukraine.
“At the request of international community, thousands of Ukrainians, lawyers, family and friends Nadiya started drinking water”, - Betsa said.
The press secretary also mentioned that the medical staff, having arrived yesterday, still didn’t get a chance to visit Savchenko. There is also a separate request from the Ukrainian ambassador to visit Savchenko..
Today Nadiya Savchenko announced that she ended hunger strike, which lasted for 7 days, and started drinking water.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko offered Savchenko a position in Government.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas