Ukraine’s President calls on Parliament to pass judicial reform today
Petro Poroshenko is currently present in Verkhovna Rada
Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko is delivering a speech in Parliament, trying to convince the MPs to vote for the judicial reform:
‘We are trying to return Ukrainian citizens the right for justice, we are fighting for fair courts in Ukraine. Moreover, we are doing it for investors, who will come to Ukraine and create new jobs and ensure economic development. We are doing to commit to international obligations. But, first of all, we are doing it for the people of Ukraine’.
‘We will protect the right of Ukrainian people for justice, we will protect Ukrainians, reform the judicial system and ensure its complete reload. This is not an easy decision. We see, that the country resists our determination. But, believe me, we’ll have nothing if we don’t make the decision today’.
‘Ukraine is not as rich to support poor, corrupt judge, who are forced to live on low salaries. I’m sure the decision is right’.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas