Ukraine’s gas company refuses to pay for shipment of Russian gas to occupied Donbas
Gas company “Naftogaz” claims it hasn't bought Russian gas since November 2015
Ukraine's “Naftogaz” hasn’t received gas from Russia's ”Gazprom” at GTS entry points in occupied territories of east Ukraine and thus, doesn’t intend to pay for it, informed press service of the gas company: “”Nafrogaz” hasn’t bought gas from “Gazprom” since November 2015. Until then, the company imported gas exclusively through GTS entry points on territories controlled by Ukraine’s government. The gas bought buy “Naftogaz” has been accounted and paid for by “Naftogaz”. The company expects, that arbitrage will rule on all disputable issues between “Naftogaz” and “Gazprom”.
It has been reported earlier, that “Gazprom” offered “Naftogaz” to pay USD 670 million for gas allegedly shipped by the Russian company to separatist-controlled territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions between February 2015 and April 2016.
In January 2016, European Commission and Ukraine offered Russia to hold negotiations regarding shipment of gas. So far, Russia has avoided the negotiation.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars