Top diplomat says Ukraine will get vise free regime after Georgia
Ukraine’s foreign minister says there’s no doubt both Ukraine and Georgia have met EU requirements
“Ministers assured me that due to the fact that Georgia has carried out all obligations a bit earlier, it can appear on EU agenda by couple of weeks earlier, and there are no obstacles for Ukraine due to any political issues. Ukraine is going to be considered according to the results of our work. The date will be announced soon, as soon several meetings will be held, not only with ministers of foreign affairs, but also with ministers of home affairs. Next meeting will be held on June 10”, - stated the head of ministry of foreign affairs.
Klimkin is going to take part in the “Eastern Partnership” program states-members ministers of foreign affairs meeting which is held today. There are six eastern European countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia and Ukraine.
The members of “Eastern Partnership” program will discuss European neighborhood policy reform and the preparation for the summit of the countries in the same format in 2017.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars