Ukraine’s Defense Ministry plans to boost navy with dozens of new military vessels
Ukraine plans to enhance the navy’s capability
Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense intends to refresh the Navy fleet with at least 30 combat ships by 2020, lieutenant colonel at the Defense Ministry Oksana Gavrylyuk informed, reports UNIAN.
‘In accordance with strategic documents in defense, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine intends to revive the Navy and enhance military capability. Currently, departments of the Navy actively participate in the Anti-Terrorist Operation in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, they are ready to repel military aggression coming from the sea’, - Gavrylyuk stated.
‘Moreover, Defense Ministry intends to refresh the Navy fleet and build at least 30 combat ships’, - she added.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars