Ukraine’s athletes switch to Russian sport nationality
Ukrainian track and field athlete and yachtswoman switch to Russian sport nationality
Executive committee of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) confirmed, that javelin thrower Vira Rebryk has switched sport nationality from Ukrainian into Russia, press service of the IOC reports.
The IOC also approved yachtswoman Olga Myslyvets’ sport nationality switch into Russian.
According to ‘TASS’, Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) has received a notification from the IOC confirming Rebryk’s sport nationality switch, President of the ROC, Oleksandr Zhukov, informed.
‘We’ve just received IOC’s confirmation about Rebryk’s sport nationality switch. This is very good news!’, - he said.
In 25 years of Ukraine’s independence, 135 athletes have refused from Ukrainian sport nationality.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels