Ukraine’s world renowned Antonov plane manufacturer revamps AN-22 model (Photos)
The massive cargo plane was first developed in the mid-1960’s and is capable of carrying around 60 tons.
Ukraine’s State Company ‘Antonov’ has redesigned an AN-22 first developed in 1964.
‘This aircraft must be in our aircraft fleet. We already have several orders for it. Today, it will perform several checkout flights and its first commercial flight later’, - Vice President of ‘Antonov’, Oleksandr Kotsyuba, informed.
According to Kotsyuba, the aircraft can carry cargos of up to 60 tons.
‘We are actively redesigning our aircrafts. We want them to fly all over the world along with our recently designed aircrafts’, - Kotsyuba said.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas