Ukraine will export cheese to UAE and Africa
Ukraine’s dairy company has shipped samples of their products to UAE, Algeria, Bulgaria, Germany and Austria
Ukraine’s group of companies ‘Molochnyi Allyans’ (‘Milk Alliance’) will export cheese to the United Arab Emirates and to northern parts of Africa, ‘Interfax-Ukraina’ reports.
‘We intend to export cheese to the UAE. We already shipped samples of our product back in April’, - representative of the company Sergiy Vovchenko stated.
‘Milk Alliance’ also plans to ship cheese to northern Africa, to Algeria, where the companies has already been exporting butter for a while.
In April, the company exported samples of their dairy products to Bulgaria, Austria and Germany.
Last year, the company shipped 9 containers of milk whey to Japan, 20 tons each, but there still has been no steady supply of the product. 300 tons of milk whey has been shipped to China.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars