Ukraine vs Russia: Eurovision 2016 recap
Comprehensive map shows countries, which voted for Jamala and those which voted for Russia's Sergei Lazarev
At this year’s Eurovision in Stockholm, Ukraine received 534 points – 211 from juries and 323 in the televoting.
Jamala performed with her song “1944” about the destiny of Crimean Tatars.
Liga.net has drawn up a voting map: how Europe voted for Ukraine and Russia.
The blue designates countries, where both jury and audience voted for Ukraine (Jamala), red color marks countries who favored Sergei Lazarev from Russia.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars