Ukraine to take part in tender to develop new plane for Indian Air Force
State enterprise “Antonov” signed the memorandum with Indian private company Reliance Defence
Ukrainian state aviation enterprise “Antonov” and Indian company Reliance Defence, owned by billionaire Anil Ambani, signed a memorandum on strategic partnership, according to which Ukraine and India can jointly produce airplanes, reports “LIGA.net”.
It has been reported, that Indian company is interested in airplanes An-148, An-158 and An-178, which will take part in the tender of state corporation Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. In case “Antonov” and Reliance Defence win the competition, they will jointly cooperate in development of a new multi-functional airplane for military transport aviation and internal transportation in India.
Ambani informed, that India needs at least 200 vessels of this type. According to President of “Antonov” Mikhailo Gvozdev, the fact that Reliance Defence participates in the tender significantly increases the chances of Ukrainian company to win the tender.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas