Ukraine to host memorable events to honor victims of genocide of Crimean Tatar people
Kyiv will host an evening-requiem, an exhibition of paintings, press conferences and commemorative services
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved a plan of events to honor the victims of the genocide of Crimean Tatars. The relevant regulation №348-p from May 5, 2016 is published on the official website of Ukrainian government.
It is planned to hold a number of events aimed at honoring the memory of the victims of deportation and acquainting Ukrainian citizens with history, culture and traditions of Crimean Tatars.
In particular, Kyiv will host an evening-requiem, a meeting in the honor of the victims of deportation of Crimean Tatar people and exhibitions of paintings by Rustem Eminov “Deportation”.
Representatives of state authorities, community and political leaders, Heads of diplomatic missions of foreign states in Ukraine, representatives of international organizations, artists and Heads of religious organizations are expected to attend the evening-requiem in the National Opera House of Ukraine.
Films and TV programs honoring the Day of memory of the victims of genocide of Crimean Tatars will also be demonstrated in other cities internationally. Press-conferences, interviews, round tables, religious commemorative services and information campaign “STOP genocide of Crimean Tatars” will also take place as part of the complex event.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars