Ukraine to export dairy products to EU
First batch of export has been shipped to Bulgaria
Ukraine exports dairy products to the European Union. Group of companies “Milk Alliance” is the exporting company, informed press service of the company referring to the Head of the Supervisory Board of the “Milk Alliance” Sergiy Vovchenko.
“It’s a pilot order so that we can learn about the demand and taste preferences of potential consumers. The products are shipped to specialized shops, oriented at population from former CIS countries. The first shop, where production of the “Milk Alliance” will be sold is called “Ukrainka” in the city of Varna”, - the press service quotes Vovchenko.
It has been reported, that the first batch of exported products to Bulgaria includes cheese, ultra-pasteurized drinking milk and ultra-pasteurized vitamized milk for children.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars