Ukraine peace talks: OSCE Mission in Donbas is necessary
Foreign Ministers of Ukraine peace talks agreed, that international component in Donbas is necessary
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin claims, that parties of Ukraine peace talks agreed, that international component in Donbas is necessary in order to ensure security. Klimkin informed about it in Berlin after Ukraine peace talks with Foreign Ministers of Germany, France and Russia, reports UNIAN.
“We agreed, that international component in Donbas is vital. We also agreed, that OSCE could be this international component”, - Klimkin stated.
The Foreign Minister also informed, that the parties discussed possible mandate of the Mission, rules and possibilities of a “military component”.
“I’m glad, that there is general understanding, that we must continue discussing this issue”, - he pointed out.
On April 15, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel and President of France Francois Hollande discussed prospects of OSCE police mission in Donbas.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case