Ukraine peace talks mainly focus around potential ceasefire agreement in Donbas: OSCE
Next negotiations are scheduled for June 15 in Minsk, Belarus
Security subgroup of Minsk peace talks mainly focused around implementation of ceasefire in war-torn Donbas, mainly, through reinforcement of the Joint Center for Control and Coordination, OSCE Special representative at the negotiations, Martin Sajdik, informed, ‘Belta’ reports.
‘We’ve been trying to work out ways to implement ceasefire, ensure security areas along the entire division line’, - Sajdik said.
Sajdik informed, that next Minsk peace negotiations are scheduled for June 15 in Minsk, Belarus.
At yesterday’s negotiations, the parties expressed concern over increasing use of heavy weapons in east Ukraine conflict.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars