Ukraine needs to learn how to manufacture its own products from raw materials: PM Groysman
New prime minister troubled by the state of industries in Ukraine
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman announced, that Ukraine has turned into a source of raw materials. He describes such state of affairs in the country’s economy as a “trouble” in an interview to “Ukrainska pravda”.
Groysman states, that Ukraine must learn to manufacture goods on its own.
“We need to reduce inspections, reform courts and develop national economy. Ukraine has become a source of raw materials. This is a trouble. We sell grain, metal and etc. But we must learn to manufacture national products instead”, - Groysman said.
Ukraine’s PM mentioned, that the country may achieve considerable results in agrarian sector, food industry and light industry.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars